Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fishkill Tax Day Tea Party

Hi Everyone,
 
I need your help. I have a contact, who has direct access to Glenn Beck. I have written an email requesting that Glenn attends our event, and she has forwarded it directly to him. I think that we have a pretty good chance. Here's what I need you to do. Email Glenn today, so that it will be in his inbox tomorrow morning. Please put URGENT: FISHKILL TAX DAY TEA PARTY in the subject line. This will make it stand out among the thousands of emails he gets everyday. In you own words, ask him if he would consider coming to our event. It doesn't have to be long, maybe throw in some facts about the history of our area and it's significance to the American Revolution. Below are the email addresses from his website. It might not hurt to call the show as well.
 
Glenn's is me@glennbeck.com
Stu, his producer is stu@glennbeck.com
 
 
Thank you for all of your help.
 
Todd Harvey
Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment